* FTC Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product
reviews are their own and not necessarily those of Netrition.com. These reviews should not be taken as
recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Furthermore,
Netrition.com makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or sufficiency of
the information contributed by outside sources, and assumes no responsibility or liability regarding the use
of such information. Netrition.com does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any
materials listed or linked to on Netrition.com.
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful
5/5August 16, 2006
Reviewer: terry in California
* I work 12 hour graveyard shifts. Relax-ALL allows me to get a great days sleep (6 hours is all life allows me). I wake up clear headed unlike any other sleep aid I have ever used.
* This product consistently helps me fall into a deep sleep with no side effects the next morning. A great product and free of serious addictive properties. I have been using with confidence and much success (and restful sleep!) for over a year now, several times a week.
* This stuff is awesome. I was taking Tylenol PM every night to get a good nights sleep. Now I just take 2 of these a night and sleep even better. I wake up rested, not still tired. They're the best!!!!!!!!!
* This product really works. I was using two different prescription muscle relaxants. I do not need either one when using this product. Doesn't seem to be any side effects except occasional drowsiness.
* I was given this product to me by a friend about 4 years ago and LOVED it!!! Whenever I have a problem falling asleep I take 1 or 2 and sleep soundly the whole night.
I find this "non" habit forming which is great!
* This product works and it does exactly what it says it will. It will not knock you out where you can not function after taking it and it will not make you groggy in the morning. It will aid in falling asleep and will help you maintain a deep sleep. My fiancé even prefers this over valerian by itself. It makes you more tired and there is less effect in the morning.
* I was hoping for the same results that other spoke about here... unfortunately, I found that I had to consume the highest recommended dosage to "get tired" and would still find myself tossing and turning at night.
I also finally put 2 and 2 together and realized that the morning headache that I was experiencing was due to me taking this product the night before (each time I took it).
So unfortunately, it's back to looking for another product again.