* FTC Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product
reviews are their own and not necessarily those of Netrition.com. These reviews should not be taken as
recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Furthermore,
Netrition.com makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or sufficiency of
the information contributed by outside sources, and assumes no responsibility or liability regarding the use
of such information. Netrition.com does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any
materials listed or linked to on Netrition.com.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
3/5July 08, 2011
Reviewer: Sharon in Tennessee
* I like the taste of this product very much but am disappointed that it contains propylene glycol and it was not included in the nutrition facts here if I am not mistaken. If I am please correct me. It does say it on the bottle but when I ordered it I did not know or I wouldn't have.
Editor's note. The nutrition facts have been updated to reflect the current labeling.
This review is specific to Water Flavor Drops, Pear
* To those who are saying you are not getting much flavor, you are overflavoring them. Adding too much has the opposite effect than you would think. It mutes the flavor. Try a little, adjust, try a little, adjust! Find the sweet spot for the flavoring and your taste buds. Just trying to be helpful here! Thanks
* I wish someone would make a water flavoring with NO sweetener added. The description says a "hint" of stevia but to me that is all I can taste. Actually I didn't notice that it contained any stevia or I would not have ordered it. Again, I wish someone would just make a flavoring with NO sweetener. I tried the cherry and the peach and found the flavor strength strong enough to taste using a little less than recommended.
* After seeing some people rave about flavoring water and baked items, I just can't see where they are getting flavor. I tried the grape and pineapple and the taste just isn't there. Wonderful smell as you put the glass to your mouth but then "no taste". And yes, I used lots and lots of drops, finally just giving up on trying to gain a taste from either flavor. Certainly money wasted. There are other oils that are a better choice for baking. As for flavored water w/out any sweetner, does it even exist??
This review is specific to Water Flavor Drops, Concord Grape, with Stevia