* FTC Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product
reviews are their own and not necessarily those of Netrition.com. These reviews should not be taken as
recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Furthermore,
Netrition.com makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or sufficiency of
the information contributed by outside sources, and assumes no responsibility or liability regarding the use
of such information. Netrition.com does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any
materials listed or linked to on Netrition.com.
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful
5/5July 18, 2015
Reviewer: ALYSSA in California
* I LOVE this new line from Oh Yeah! The chocolate chip was great and the peanut butter pie tasted like the ol Nutter Butter cookies (love!). I don't really like lemon but I am going to order it anyway because the other two flavors were great! Will be ordering more.
* OMGoodness have just tried the Maple Glazed and it is so soft and wonderful, not like some where they are so tough to chew, can't wait to try the others I ordered but I usually never write a review but thought it was worth it this time.
This review is specific to Oh Yeah! ONE Bar, Maple Glazed Doughnut
* One of the best protein bars I have ever eaten. I am usually not a fan since they are mostly dry and tasteless but these were the first I truly enjoyed eating... moist and tasty. They are all good but my hands down favorites were Birthday Cake and Almond Bliss.
* I bought:
113-0261 Oh Yeah! ONE Bar, Birthday Cake 1 bar
113-0268 Oh Yeah! ONE Bar, Chocolate Birthday Cake 1 bar
113-0250 Oh Yeah! ONE Bar, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough 1 bar
All of these were tasteless and chemical tasting to me. I didn't like them and wouldn't re-buy.
113-0251 Oh Yeah! ONE Bar, Lemon Cake 1 bar
113-0263 Oh Yeah! ONE Bar, White Chocolate Raspberry 1 bar
These I did like. Lemon cake was very good & tasted a lot like lemon.
White Chocolate Raspberry was also good. A lot of taste of white chocolate and Raspberry.
I re-purchased these tonight. Bought 5 bars of each.
* Possibly the best protein bar I have ever had, and I've had a lot! Very reminiscent of an Almond Joy with a chocolately coating and big roasted almonds on top. Hard to believe this is actually a protein bar!
This review is specific to Oh Yeah! ONE Bar, Almond Bliss
* These bars are amazing!!! I've tried all of the flavors! Compared to others...these blow them away! I decided to try these soooo good! And have a lower net carb amount. They are a bit more pricey but I think the taste is worth it.
* didnt like the protein taste. theyre coated but still the taste of protein is way strong it is not good at all. i tried brownie cookie dough and pb pie. they tasted like heavy whey protein which isn't an appealing flavor.