* FTC Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product
reviews are their own and not necessarily those of Netrition.com. These reviews should not be taken as
recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Furthermore,
Netrition.com makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or sufficiency of
the information contributed by outside sources, and assumes no responsibility or liability regarding the use
of such information. Netrition.com does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any
materials listed or linked to on Netrition.com.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
5/5February 06, 2017
Reviewer: tammie in Kentucky
* These are so good but tastes nothing like corn chips! They taste more like wheat thins crackers so if you like wheat thins you will love these corn chips! I love them and highly recommend you try them! I'm glad I did! They are good by themselves, dipped in cheese dips or any other dips, salsa etc..
* I really loved these. I tried pork rinds with cheese and it just didn't taste right. I ended up buying these. They are great dipping into salsa. I purchased them for dipping in cheese, but haven't tried it yet.
* These are like pita chips in texture and taste. They are very good with dips-salsa, hummus, etc. I was expecting more of a tortilla type texture, but these are thicker than that. The crunch is a satisfying substitute for regular chips and crackers. No stomach problems, no weird aftertaste.
* I eat these corn chips with cream cheese and they are such a perfect snack while watching a movie, or having a party. People who hate "Diet Foods' have come to my home and eaten them and they said "wow, these are good. What are they?" When I show people the ingredients, they are shocked. I order 4 bags every 2 weeks. They are very addictive!!!!
* First of all, these aren't anything like tortilla chips, so if that's what you're looking for, these aren't it. However, they are pretty good. Lots of crunch, not too many carbs, and the calories & carb count are pretty reasonable for how much protein they have, so they're workable within a low-carb diet. Like some other reviewers, I taste a little bit of sweetness too, but it's by no means a sweet cracker. Works well with hummus, salsa, toasted cheese, tuna salad, etc. Just a solid cracker. But not a tortilla chip, unfortunately.