Netrition does not sell your personal information.
Types of Information We Collect
Netrition collects information from you and about you. This may include:
- Identifying Information. For example, we may collect your name, online identifier, mailing address, email address, postal address and telephone number.
- Payment Information. For example, we may collect your credit card number and billing address.
- Information You Post. For example, we may collect information you post in a public space on our site. This may include our Ratings & Reviews feature.
- Social Media Information. We may collect information you post on our social media pages.
- Information You Submit. For example, we may collect information submitted in connection with creating an account, placing an order or making a purchase.
- Device Information. For example, we may collect the type of device you use to access our website and your IP address.
- Commercial Information. For example, we may collect information about the products or services purchased, obtained or considered, as well as other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
- Internet or other Network Activity Information. For example, we may collect information related to your Netrition.com browsing history, search history and other information regarding your interactions with our website or advertisements.
- Other Information. If you use our website, we may collect information about the browser you are using. We may look at what site you came from.
How We Collect Your Information
Netrition collects information in different ways.
Directly From You. For example, when you:
- Make a purchase on our website.
- Create a personalized Netrition account.
- Sign up to receive promotional emails.
- Use the Ratings & Reviews or related services and features.
- Submit a request to our Customer Service team.
- Interact with Netrition's social media pages.
Passively. For example, when you:
- Visit and navigate Netrition's website on any device.
- Interact with Netrition's website that may contain cookies or pixels.
How We Use Your Information
Examples of how we may use your information include:
- To Provide Our Products and Services. This could include fulfilling your requests for products or services. It could also include processing purchases or return transactions.
- To Improve Our Products and Services. We may use your information to make our website better. We may also use your information to customize your experience with us.
- To Understand Your Interests. For example, we may use your information to better understand your product interests.
- To Respond to Your Requests or Questions. This may include responding to your customer feedback.
- For Security Purposes. This could include protecting our company and our customers. It may also include protecting our website.
- For Marketing Purposes. We may provide you with information about new products and special offers. We may use your information to serve you ads about products and offers. We may tell you about new features or updates.
- As Otherwise Permitted By Law or As We May Notify You.
How We Share Your Information
We may share your information in the following ways:
- On our website. For example, we may display information you post on our Ratings & Reviews feature.
- With Our Service Providers. We may share your information with third parties who perform services on our behalf. For example, this may include payment processors and sales tax automation vendors. It may also include companies that send emails on our behalf.
- With Third Parties for Marketing Purposes. This may include the delivery of interest-based advertising. Our advertising partners include, but may not be limited to:
- With Any Successors to All or Part of Our Business. For example, if Netrition merges with, acquires or is acquired by another business entity. This may include an asset sale, corporate reorganization or other change of control.
- To Comply With the Law or To Protect Ourselves. For example, this could include responding to a court order or subpoena. It could also include sharing information if a government agency or investigatory body requests. We may share information when we are investigating a potential fraud.
- For Other Reasons We May Describe to You.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you reside in California, you have the right to ask us if we have shared personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make a request, please contact us as described in the How to Contact Us section below. Indicate in your email or letter that you are a California resident making an inquiry regarding the California Consumer Privacy Act.
California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018. Effective January 1, 2020, if you reside in California, then you have the following rights:
You have the right to request the deletion of your personal information.
You have the right to request us to disclose to you the following, no more than twice in a 12-month period:
- Categories of personal information we collected about you during the preceding 12 months.
- Categories of sources from which we collected the personal information during the preceding 12 months.
- Business or commercial purpose for collecting your personal information during the preceding 12 months.
- Categories of third parties with whom we share the personal information during the preceding 12 months.
- Specific pieces of personal information we collected about you during the preceding 12 months.
- Categories of personal information we disclosed about you for a business purpose during the preceding 12 months.
For purposes of exercising your rights above, please see the sections above regarding Types of Information We Collect and How We Share Your Information.
Children Under 16
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. We use industry standard encryption to transmit data securely. We perform periodic security scans of computer systems responsible for the processing of customer information. Netrition complies with Payment Card Industry (PCI) standards.
A user id and a password are needed to access certain areas of Netrition's website. It is your responsibility to protect your username and password.
How To Contact Us
If you wish to contact us to update your information, please feel free to contact us by telephone at 888-817-2411.
Effective January 1, 2020, if you wish to contact us to submit a request under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, please feel free to contact us by telephone at 888-817-2411 or by email: service at netrition.com
You may also write to us at the following address:
25 Corporate Circle, Suite 118
Albany, NY 12203
Choices Regarding Your Information
You have certain choices about how we use your information.
Use the unsubscribe link on any Netrition promotional emails.
To be removed from our mailing lists send your request, including your full name and mailing address, to:
25 Corporate Circle, Suite 118
Albany, NY 12203
Or call Customer Service at (888) 817-2411 or by email: service at netrition.com
Cookies & Similar Technologies:
Our website integrates technologies of trusted advertising partners that allow the recognition of your device and the collection of information about your browsing activity in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. In particular, these partners collect information about your activity on this website to:
- Enable us to show advertisements for our products and/or services to you on third-party websites and apps.
Our partners may use non-cookie technologies on which browser settings that block cookies might have no effect. Your browser may not permit you to block such technologies. For this reason, please keep in mind that you can block the collection and use of information related to you by advertising companies for the purpose of serving interest based advertising by visiting the following platforms of self-regulatory programs of which those companies are members:
Changes In Policy
From time to time, we may change our Policy. We will notify you of any material changes to our Policy as required by law. We will also post an updated copy on our website. Please check our website periodically for updates.